• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Dash upgrade to S621This is a featured thread

Previous | 1 2 

Anonymous
20. RE: Dash upgrade to S621
Aug 10 2008, 6:00 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 10 2008, 6:00 PM EDT
"Is it possible to upgrade from the T-Mobile Dash WM6 Rom ver 1.22.531.4 to S621 Rom ver 1.30.631.2? I want to use a 4gb micro SDHC card on my Dash and this seems to be the only way it can be done. Unless someone else know another way?"
follow these instruction in (order) go to: http://www.4shared.com/dir/3667582/c92737d5/sharing.html next, click on -dash Rom.7z- then scroll and click on download, download file. Select the save box and extract the download in your desktop then delete zipped folder. When you find the file or if you see an icon on your desk top open the upgrade. Select the checkbox / click next / select checkbox again / click next / now update / next / next / wait for DOWNLOAD. This is how i converted my dash to the kavana version. You must call your service provider to unlock your dash before this upgrade can be complete, or you may buy unlock codes on the internet just google it. Your phone and pc need to go through about 20 to 30 min of operation and transfer of files if download works properly.
I only have a one MB storage card for my dash and I had it out as i was upgrading to avoid deleted information. ENJOY!!!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
21. RE: Dash upgrade to S621
Nov 2 2008, 12:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Nov 2 2008, 12:56 AM EDT
when i tried upgrading my phone to kavana it wouldnt let me and it said that image error check uitliy what should i do now?
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)