• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: HTC S720 File TransferReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Posted Anonymously
HTC S720 File Transfer
Jan 20 2008, 6:18 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 20 2008, 6:18 PM EST
Well I am pretty much computer illiterate. Well I am trying to get ringtones onto my mew S720. I read a previous thread that explains it sort of... I already have my file cut down to thirty seconds but I have absolutely no idea on how to transfer the file onto the phone. Can someone explain this to me? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: file hooker HTC pc S720 song transfer

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: HTC S720 File Transfer
Jan 26 2008, 2:07 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 26 2008, 2:07 AM EST
The easiest way is use the ActiveSync software to move files from computer to the your PDA. After instalation of the software select "files" as the option of stuff you want to synchronize your PDA with your PC. You will get a shortcut on the desktop to theses sheared folders after you select that option then move your ringtones to the ringtones folder on your computer and then simply synchronize the computer with the PDA. Hope that helps Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)