• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: htc fuze 4600 (movies)Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

franciseverlast
htc fuze 4600 (movies)
Thursday, 9:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Thursday, 9:37 PM EDT
how can i download movies on sd card i tried to download from digital copies but its not working i even downloaded coreplayer and still can not watch can some one please tell me how can i get movies on sd card please i have a mac & windows computer is there a site or software i can use to get movies. i have alot of movies on dvd is there a way that i can put movies to my sd card. I NEED HELP PLEASE anyone! Do you find this valuable?    
talontsi07
talontsi07
1. RE: htc fuze 4600 (movies)
Thursday, 10:20 PM EDT | Post edited: Thursday, 10:20 PM EDT
coreplayer should play most videos, you cant get dvd's on your sd card considering dvd's are write protected. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

franciseverlast
2. RE: htc fuze 4600 (movies)
Sunday, 12:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Sunday, 12:59 AM EDT
so how can i get movies on sd card is ther a software for computer or phone which will allow me to transfer movies to phone Do you find this valuable?    
talontsi07
talontsi07
3. RE: htc fuze 4600 (movies)
Sunday, 2:40 AM EDT | Post edited: Sunday, 2:40 AM EDT
Im not sure wht problems your having... For me all I do is...Transfer the video file to my sd card (either by inserting into card reader or usb) then useing core player open the file and enjoy. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)