• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: im getting pissed off, damn internet ( Htc s640)

Keyword tags: HTC wiki msn tips
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
im getting pissed off, damn internet ( Htc s640)
Dec 28 2007, 7:48 PM EST
I have the Htc s640. Sometimes if forget to put my phone in lock mode, and i accidently press the explore button which opens the browser, this charges me money. I have contacted telus and told em to diable my mobiles internet but they said they cant. COuld someone please help me out? Tell me how to disable or change the explore button of my phone?? Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: im getting pissed off, damn internet ( Htc s640)
Dec 31 2007, 2:35 PM EST
"I have the Htc s640. Sometimes if forget to put my phone in lock mode, and i accidently press the explore button which opens the browser, this charges me money. I have contacted telus and told em to diable my mobiles internet but they said they cant. COuld someone please help me out? Tell me how to disable or change the explore button of my phone??"
If you go in and change your connection settings to the wrong ones, even if you accidentally press the internet button, you wont be able to connect with the wrong settings.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: im getting pissed off, damn internet ( Htc s640)
Jan 11 2008, 9:47 PM EST
go to start>>settings>>buttons>> assign button 2 (internet explorer) to something else like messaging, notes or solitaire. every time you press this button intentional or not going forward it will take you directly to the newly assigned program. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors