• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Has anyone used this yet?This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

jl2008
Has anyone used this yet?
Feb 21 2009, 1:02 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 21 2009, 1:02 PM EST
I have had a look around and CNET hasn't got a review on this product yet. I like the look of it; would love to try it before actual purchase. However, I'm always nervous about trying something and then not being able to restore an older version without damaging what was there previously. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
denco7
denco7
1. RE: Has anyone used this yet?
Feb 21 2009, 2:22 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 21 2009, 2:22 PM EST
"I have had a look around and CNET hasn't got a review on this product yet. I like the look of it; would love to try it before actual purchase. However, I'm always nervous about trying something and then not being able to restore an older version without damaging what was there previously."
The product was just announced a few days ago at MWC 09 and is not available yet. Spb says that it should be available sometime in March. Most review sites have a policy about only reviewing shipped versions of software. As with other shell interfaces, I am sure that this version will be totally uninstallable. Do you find this valuable?    

jl2008
2. RE: Has anyone used this yet?
Feb 22 2009, 10:57 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2009, 10:57 AM EST
Really? Uninstallable? So do you think that the program is a dud? It really reminds of the IPOD Cell interface which I love. But I have a HTC Slide but running Mobile 6.xxx. What do think? Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
3. RE: Has anyone used this yet?
Feb 22 2009, 11:02 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 22 2009, 11:02 AM EST
"Really? Uninstallable? So do you think that the program is a dud? It really reminds of the IPOD Cell interface which I love. But I have a HTC Slide but running Mobile 6.xxx. What do think?"
Spb has a very good reputation for developing software products, while I sure that this product will not please everyone, it still looks very promising. Check out their currently avaiable products here.

http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com/
Do you find this valuable?