• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: Re-Install or format my mobileReported This is a featured thread

Showing 6 posts

Posted Anonymously
Re-Install or format my mobile
Sep 15 2007, 11:18 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 15 2007, 11:18 PM EDT
hello everyone, can anybody here tell how can i re-install the windows mobile or format my mobile he always stuck :S i have I-mate JAMin.. pls reply to [email protected]
thnx
22  out of 25 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: format reinstall

Posted Anonymously
1. please.........
Nov 24 2007, 11:38 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 24 2007, 11:38 AM EST
hi i have i mate jamin too..... but there is a problem in that device.....plz give me the tips to repair......... no display and battery is also not charging...............plz tell me as soon as possible........... 4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: please.........
Mar 23 2008, 9:17 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2008, 9:17 AM EDT
if you hold camera button and power button and push the reset pin all togheather your pda will be hard rested and the windows will be came back to its first day position 11  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: please.........
Jun 19 2008, 7:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 19 2008, 7:10 AM EDT
if you want to format ur imate go to
start --> settings --> system --> clear storage
this will hard reset your imate and format and reinstall windows
5  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: please.........
Sep 17 2008, 11:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 17 2008, 11:45 PM EDT
"if you want to format ur imate go to
start --> settings --> system --> clear storage
this will hard reset your imate and format and reinstall windows"
this really format my imate jamin start ---- settings-- system ---clear storage, and installed new operating system. The push button near charger jack just refresh the mobile it cant format . so Only start ---- settings-- system ---clear storage formats your mobile. Thanks Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: Re-Install or format my mobile
Dec 22 2008, 8:33 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 22 2008, 8:33 AM EST
"hello everyone, can anybody here tell how can i re-install the windows mobile or format my mobile he always stuck :S i have I-mate JAMin.. pls reply to [email protected]
thnx "
my htc tytnll isrestart complaint because iam installing the applications then mobile was switching off Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)