• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Usability of the HTC 8125.This is a featured thread

paintbrush99

paintbrush99
Usability of the HTC 8125.
Jan 3 2007, 7:17 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 3 2007, 7:17 PM EST
After reading all the reports of problems with the 8125 from other users, I bought one. I'm no computer whiz, but the key ingredient for ease of use with the 8125 is patience. Once you tweak it a bit. (took me two months) it does amazing things. This machine will be worn out before my Cingular contract expires (at the rate I'm using it) Thank you HTC ! I've been waiting for this machine nigh onto twenty years.
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

Anonymous
1. RE: Usability of the HTC 8125.
May 10 2007, 2:07 PM EDT | Post edited: May 10 2007, 2:07 PM EDT
Buddy, what software(s) did you use to tweak your device? I bought a new one recently and would like to explore it thoroughly.
Do reply @ [email protected]
Thanks.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
iccard

iccard
2. RE: Usability of the HTC 8125.
May 28 2007, 3:41 PM EDT | Post edited: May 28 2007, 3:41 PM EDT
"After reading all the reports of problems with the 8125 from other users, I bought one. I'm no computer whiz, but the key ingredient for ease of use with the 8125 is patience. Once you tweak it a bit. (took me two months) it does amazing things. This machine will be worn out before my Cingular contract expires (at the rate I'm using it) Thank you HTC ! I've been waiting for this machine nigh onto twenty years."
Just hope it doesn't break - repair is impossible from Cingular
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
3. RE: Usability of the HTC 8125.
May 29 2007, 10:54 AM EDT | Post edited: May 29 2007, 10:54 AM EDT
"Just hope it doesn't break - repair is impossible from Cingular"
That is because Cingular doesn’t do repairs. They only offer warranty service so if the issue with your unit is outside of what the warrant covers, they cannot replace the unit for you. At that point, you would want to contact the HTC Repairs group for Cingular devices to look into getting the unit repaired. The number for that group is on the HTC America website under Contact Us.
Do you find this valuable?