• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: gps touch pro sprintReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

miroone
gps touch pro sprint
Friday, 1:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Friday, 1:52 PM EDT
hello, I read everting but I am still can;t put GPS! Is the GPS have some thing joyned with network! because my phone is not connected to any operator!
The problem is I am from Bulgaria and we use sim cards, but he phone is for CDMA ! Please tell me because I am start to worry is my phone have a BUILT in GPS
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: HERMAN HTC SPRINT TOUCH-PRO
denco7
denco7
1. RE: gps touch pro sprint
Friday, 2:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Friday, 2:47 PM EDT
"hello, I read everting but I am still can;t put GPS! Is the GPS have some thing joyned with network! because my phone is not connected to any operator!
The problem is I am from Bulgaria and we use sim cards, but he phone is for CDMA ! Please tell me because I am start to worry is my phone have a BUILT in GPS "
In order for the GPS to work, you need some sort of mapping software or " live search " for it to work with. The touch pro comes with GPS but not the mapping or directions software. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

miroone
2. RE: gps touch pro sprint
Friday, 3:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Friday, 3:35 PM EDT
Yes I am install A Garmin but something wrong I don't know what but not work correct and can't find any GPS device ! \\\\\why is that?
You I am forget to mentioned I am with win mobile 6.5 is this something wrong?
Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
3. RE: gps touch pro sprint
Friday, 3:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Friday, 3:43 PM EDT
"Yes I am install A Garmin but something wrong I don't know what but not work correct and can't find any GPS device ! \\\\\why is that?
You I am forget to mentioned I am with win mobile 6.5 is this something wrong? "
Many cooked roms, especially 6.5's do not always work with all nav software. What 6.5 are you using and have you tried posting in the thread you flashed it out of ? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)