• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: HTC S620 Overheating IssueReported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts

EvilWalrus13
HTC S620 Overheating Issue
Friday, 11:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Friday, 11:50 AM EDT
Are there any known issues surrounding overheating of the HTC S620? Do you find this valuable?    
talontsi07
talontsi07
1. RE: HTC S620 Overheating Issue
Friday, 1:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Friday, 1:29 PM EDT
Not that I've heard, What is your problem? Do you find this valuable?    

barryudcoff
2. RE: HTC S620 Overheating Issue
Friday, 1:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Friday, 1:43 PM EDT
"Not that I've heard, What is your problem?"
I posted the very same issue regarding my HTC Touch Pro a month or so ago. This is the first time I've seen anyone else having the same problem. Darn thing just goes super nova---drains battery in minutes. Do you find this valuable?    
talontsi07
talontsi07
3. RE: HTC S620 Overheating Issue
Friday, 2:06 PM EDT | Post edited: Friday, 2:29 PM EDT
im guessing its your battery, If it gets hot consistently I would take out the battery but plug in the device and run it like normal and see if its getting hot still. Try that and get back to us on the results. Do you find this valuable?    

barryudcoff
4. RE: HTC S620 Overheating Issue
Friday, 2:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Friday, 2:19 PM EDT
No it's intermittent. No signal or special circumstance. It will just heat up and if it's in my pocket---I gotta tell you it gets REALLY HOT. But I don't understand you instructions. Take out battery but plug phone in?? Do you find this valuable?    
talontsi07
talontsi07
5. RE: HTC S620 Overheating Issue
Friday, 3:10 PM EDT | Post edited: Friday, 3:10 PM EDT
Well if you take the battery out but have it plugged into a power source the device will still run, So im thinking to find out if the battery is the problem you can try that and if it still gets hot then we no its not the battery Do you find this valuable?    

barryudcoff
6. RE: HTC S620 Overheating Issue
Friday, 7:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Friday, 7:50 PM EDT
Okay. Got it. Whenever I'm sitting here I'll plug it in battery out. But it's a long shot I think. In the mean time it some else comes to you give me a shout. Thanks, barry Do you find this valuable?    

EvilWalrus13
7. RE: HTC S620 Overheating Issue
Sunday, 1:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Sunday, 1:47 PM EDT
It's not the battery. I have replaced the battery twice within the last month. The situation is once it gets hot, the battery quickly drains as noted on a previous user's comments. Any remedies? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)