• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC 8525This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

martins73
HTC 8525
Jun 9 2009, 2:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 9 2009, 2:47 AM EDT
Dear members, pls my HTC 8525 developed a recent operational problem. Most often, it doesn't respond to keyboard instructions, if you attempt to type a text message, the it gives sentences which a not possible to edit. After phone calls, its difficult to stop the calls. Pls any one here advise me on what to do to remedy this ugly situation.
Regards,
Martins
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: 8525 keys not working
denco7
denco7
1. RE: HTC 8525
Jun 9 2009, 1:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 9 2009, 1:19 PM EDT
"Dear members, pls my HTC 8525 developed a recent operational problem. Most often, it doesn't respond to keyboard instructions, if you attempt to type a text message, the it gives sentences which a not possible to edit. After phone calls, its difficult to stop the calls. Pls any one here advise me on what to do to remedy this ugly situation.
Regards,
Martins"
Sounds like the kets are starting o breakdown. You can try the simple stuff first. A soft reset or remove and re-insert battery. If that does not work, back up all your data and try a hard reset. If the hard reset does not remedy things, it is probably a hardware problem and will need service. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)