• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: Switching Gmail AccountsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts
dx009@yahoo.com
[email protected]
Switching Gmail Accounts
Jun 1 2009, 5:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 1 2009, 5:27 PM EDT
I got my G1 from a Friend Updated to Cupcake lost my myfaves and I need help switching from the previous owners Gmail to my own I can use the calendar and have access to apps store Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Change User G1 Gmail
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Switching Gmail Accounts
Jun 2 2009, 5:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 2 2009, 5:43 PM EDT
"I got my G1 from a Friend Updated to Cupcake lost my myfaves and I need help switching from the previous owners Gmail to my own I can use the calendar and have access to apps store "
There isnt an option to change the Gmail account that was set up on the device upon first boot.initila set up. You can Hard reset/ Factory reset to clear the entire device and that will let you set up Gmail again. Another option (I have 2 Gmail accounts) is to set it up under the Email option, not the set up. Do you find this valuable?    
dx009@yahoo.com
[email protected]
2. RE: Switching Gmail Accounts
Jun 3 2009, 3:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2009, 3:45 PM EDT
How do I save all my contacts to sime before the hard reset Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
3. RE: Switching Gmail Accounts
Jun 4 2009, 10:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2009, 10:50 AM EDT
"How do I save all my contacts to sime before the hard reset"
Yes, all hard resets erase all the data on your phone. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)