• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Voicemail message indicationThis is a featured thread

Anonymous
Voicemail message indication
Dec 12 2008, 11:37 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 12 2008, 11:37 PM EST
Is there any way to have the phone continue to notify of a voicemail message until the message is picked up. I have found that if I miss the call coming in and I dont look at the phone for a while, I may have a message but did not know it.
I would like either a vibrate or audio notification until I pick up the message.
Thanks
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
1. RE: Voicemail message indication
Dec 13 2008, 9:23 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 13 2008, 9:23 AM EST
I have had the same problem and woudl love to know how to fix it.
denco7
denco7
2. RE: Voicemail message indication
Dec 13 2008, 12:18 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 13 2008, 12:18 PM EST
"I have had the same problem and woudl love to know how to fix it."
Unfortunately there are those of us who like to be reminded once and then not annoyed any more, by constant reminders. HTC , in an effort to keep the phone options and thereby the size of the rom manageable , decided to go with us. There is and additional green light that blinks until the message is picked up, but that still requires you to look at your phone regularly to see the blinking green light.

Anonymous
3. RE: Voicemail message indication
Dec 23 2008, 7:57 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 23 2008, 7:57 AM EST
I also would like to have the reminder feature and I am considering returning the phone because of this. If I am away from the phone or it is in my purse it is a pain to keep checking it all the time.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)