• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Internet explorer.. not working..This is a featured thread

brighteyez
brighteyez
Internet explorer.. not working..
Dec 3 2008, 11:32 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 3 2008, 11:32 AM EST
Well okay, here is my problem. I have a HTC TOUCH. I can get to my homepage, but thats it. No farther. This message comes up and reads "the address is not valid. Check the address and try again." Well I've checked the address and tried again. And still it just doesn't work. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now, and I can't figure out how the heck to fix it. I was going through and deleting all the stuff that I have downloaded that is crap, and after that it just seemed not to work. I don't think I've deleted anything that is connected to my problem, but there is a possibility.. Can someone please help me..? Thank you very much.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
1. RE: Internet explorer.. not working..
Dec 3 2008, 11:46 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 3 2008, 11:46 AM EST
"Well okay, here is my problem. I have a HTC TOUCH. I can get to my homepage, but thats it. No farther. This message comes up and reads "the address is not valid. Check the address and try again." Well I've checked the address and tried again. And still it just doesn't work. This has been going on for about 2 weeks now, and I can't figure out how the heck to fix it. I was going through and deleting all the stuff that I have downloaded that is crap, and after that it just seemed not to work. I don't think I've deleted anything that is connected to my problem, but there is a possibility.. Can someone please help me..? Thank you very much."
you can download the miniopera for working in the internet, you can search in google and download the software......
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
2. RE: Internet explorer.. not working..
Dec 16 2008, 5:58 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 5:58 PM EST
"you can download the miniopera for working in the internet, you can search in google and download the software......"
I downloaded opera, way faster and more reliable.. but to your problem, i have permanently set my touch to not connect without wifi connection.. maybe that is what you are doing.. check your connection settings and make sure one of your networks isnt connecting to a specific VPN.. if it is, delete it, and you will be able to connect thru your network and wifi.. if the connection came WITH the phone, leave it. if you just cant connect at all, im sorry, but i dont know whats going on. hope this helps!
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)