• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Playing videos recorded from my Tilt.This is a featured thread

Anonymous
Playing videos recorded from my Tilt.
Nov 23 2008, 5:15 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2008, 5:15 PM EST
Everytime I record a video using my Tilt and then transfer it to watch it on my computer, all the video programs(i.e. windows, real, quick) say the video file is not compatable. All my programs on my computer are the current version. Does anyone know how to fix this or if what I need to do to fix this problem? Thanks.
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Playing videos recorded from my Tilt.
Nov 25 2008, 8:15 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 25 2008, 8:15 PM EST
"Everytime I record a video using my Tilt and then transfer it to watch it on my computer, all the video programs(i.e. windows, real, quick) say the video file is not compatable. All my programs on my computer are the current version. Does anyone know how to fix this or if what I need to do to fix this problem? Thanks."
You need to install a codec for this....
The issue is with the player that you are trying to use for playback and it not supporting the file format. The files are encoded with AAC for the audio and work correctly with players such as VSC and Apple quick time (older versions).
jbori347

jbori347
2. RE: Playing videos recorded from my Tilt.
Mar 19 2009, 9:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 19 2009, 9:38 AM EDT
Ok I know Im bringing this back from the dead but my issue is when I record a video using my tilt I cannot play it on my phone or pc when I go to look for the video on my phone it just shows a green box sometimes with lines in it as the image anyone else have the same problem?

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)