• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: wifi

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
wifi
May 17 2008, 6:51 PM EDT
This is all new to me... and i need some serious help. I just got this htc 8125, i have wifi set up at home and use it on my laptop all of the time... but i can't figure out how to do it with this phone. please help. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: wifi
May 20 2008, 11:03 AM EDT
"This is all new to me... and i need some serious help. I just got this htc 8125, i have wifi set up at home and use it on my laptop all of the time... but i can't figure out how to do it with this phone. please help."
Ok, first the AT&T 8125 is a PPC rather than a smartphone so you would have been better served if you had posted your Q in PPC.
Enable WiFi on the device. The first time you do this, it will pop up a list of all the networks it see's. If your home network is set to visible, it should show up and you will have the option to select it. If it is hidden, you will need to go into your WiFi settings and manaully input the settings for your network.
1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)