• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: touch flow

Keyword tags: HTC wiki msn tips
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Previous | 1

Anonymous
RE: touch flow
Apr 10 2008, 10:56 AM EDT
I was just able to remove and reinstall the program and it did come up. HOwever I was unable to get the home screen that I see on your phone in the picture. Any secrets on how to make this work and how to set this as my home screen.

Thanks again for your help.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Apr 10 2008, 9:22 PM EDT
hello what is the status on the cube flo?
after i installed the link -note each time i rest my mogul it doesnt do anything
the same home screen pops up and thats it. the files for touch and cube are there
and you can see the files but how to actually make them work together is beyond me!
when you finally get the complete details and the how to -I would appreciate to give me a shout out..thank you..from mogul 6800
Rainman76
Rainman76
Apr 10 2008, 9:36 PM EDT
"I was just able to remove and reinstall the program and it did come up. HOwever I was unable to get the home screen that I see on your phone in the picture. Any secrets on how to make this work and how to set this as my home screen.

Thanks again for your help."
If you goto the AT&T Tilt wiki page, I hare posted a link to the HTC 6 Tab Home Plugin. Download that file and copy it to your phone. Open the file from you phone and it will install itself. Then, just go to Start\Settings\Today and you will see HTC Home. Check that and you will have the same screen so mine. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Tuesday, 3:53 PM EDT
Rainman76 Thank you very much for your help, I was able to download the home plugin and it worked great. Thanks for all of your help.
Would you know anything about the voice signal that was available in mobile 5.0, with the sprint mogul 6.0 voice commands are not available.
Rainman76
Rainman76
Tuesday, 6:36 PM EDT
"Rainman76 Thank you very much for your help, I was able to download the home plugin and it worked great. Thanks for all of your help.
Would you know anything about the voice signal that was available in mobile 5.0, with the sprint mogul 6.0 voice commands are not available."
What do you mean by voice signal? Do you mean voice command or voice dial?

Anonymous
Wednesday, 1:19 AM EDT
uninstall the cubetouch fol and then proceed to put it back?
where do i find the file(there are several files...which is the one and tell me step by step how to open and set it up please ...last transmission If it doesn't work--then i will stop thank you and take care
Rainman76
Rainman76
Wednesday, 9:44 AM EDT
"uninstall the cubetouch fol and then proceed to put it back?
where do i find the file(there are several files...which is the one and tell me step by step how to open and set it up please ...last transmission If it doesn't work--then i will stop thank you and take care"
You need to download this file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/75947199/HTCCube_FTouchFlo_TFloCubeCtrlv110_Config-xplode.cab

After saving it on your computer, save it to a memory card or directly to your device. Once you do that, open the file in File Explorer. When it asks you where you want to install it, make sure you install it to your device. Once the installation process is complete, perfor a soft reset. Once you have done the soft reset, it should work at this point. To open up the cube, slide your finger from the bottom middle of the screen all the way to the top of the screen. To close it, just do the reverse. To go to other sides of the cube, slide either left to right or right to left.

Anonymous
Wednesday, 11:39 AM EDT
"What do you mean by voice signal? Do you mean voice command or voice dial?
"
I am coming from mobile 5 and used a product called voice signal included with the OS, Mobile 6 only has voice tags per contact, looking for something similar to MS voice that is a purchased product, do you know of anything that is included with 6?
Thanks.
Rainman76
Rainman76
Wednesday, 1:37 PM EDT
"I am coming from mobile 5 and used a product called voice signal included with the OS, Mobile 6 only has voice tags per contact, looking for something similar to MS voice that is a purchased product, do you know of anything that is included with 6?
Thanks."
I've never heard of Voice Signal and if it was included in your WM5 ROM, it was probably by the carrier's choice. Inherently, Windows Mobile does not come with any voice command software. Either the carriers or manufacturers build it in or you have to buy it. I use Microsoft's Voice Command 1.6 which is a great application. Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors