• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOWThis is a featured thread

Previous | 1 2 3  | Next

Anonymous
20. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
Apr 27 2008, 8:35 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 27 2008, 8:35 PM EDT
I just ordered 2 shadows(free after rebate) with 1 year contract and free activation.A representative required an internet or email service for qualified the rebate and i can take it off anytime.Actually i'd like to order 4 phones but he said that i need to deposite 250 dollars for each one after the first two phone and the system can't be set up to take my deposit for the 3rd and 4th ( i don't know is that true or he tried to refuse offerfring for 4 shadows)..So if i like to open 2 more lines, i have to go tmobile stores out there.Then I am sure they don't give the same offer,because they are independent businesses.Anyway i still got a good deal and thank you very much for such a great information.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
21. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
May 4 2008, 1:16 PM EDT | Post edited: May 4 2008, 1:16 PM EDT
is it in the box(w/all accesories) Or just the phone itself?? I was wondering......
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
22. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
May 5 2008, 6:21 PM EDT | Post edited: May 5 2008, 6:21 PM EDT
do you have to extend your current contract to get the promotion?

Anonymous
23. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
May 6 2008, 6:15 PM EDT | Post edited: May 6 2008, 6:15 PM EDT
This really does work and you only have to extend your contract for one year and you also get 10% off of your phone bill for the rest of the time you are a customer. Amazing.

Anonymous
24. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
May 7 2008, 6:15 PM EDT | Post edited: May 7 2008, 6:15 PM EDT
Can you get more than one for the promotion? Or do you have to pay for a second phone? I need to get one a deal with my wife.

Anonymous
25. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
May 7 2008, 7:12 PM EDT | Post edited: May 7 2008, 7:12 PM EDT
answered my own question... just called and got two lines and two Shadows. Both will have the rebate. NICE!!!!

Anonymous
26. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
May 15 2008, 3:12 PM EDT | Post edited: May 15 2008, 3:12 PM EDT
worked for me taking the one i bought to at the store back

Anonymous
27. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
May 23 2008, 7:39 AM EDT | Post edited: May 23 2008, 7:39 AM EDT
You don't have to be starting a new line? You can get this deal by simply extending your plan a year? I would like to get confirmation on this before calling, hopefully from more than one person.
habiba111

habiba111
28. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
May 24 2008, 11:37 PM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2008, 11:37 PM EDT
I've been a customer with T-Mobile since they were Airtel back in 1998.
I recently got the Shadow for 89.99 +tax and they waived my upgrade fee too and included a Bluetooth headset ($30-40) for free.
My contract had expired and so they extended that. My question is about this 10% discount on the bill, what is that about?
I have 5 lines on my family plan.

Anonymous
29. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
May 25 2008, 9:12 PM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2008, 9:12 PM EDT
Guys, I totally just did this and my deal came out to:

$49.99 - $50.00 rebate, free activation, free FedEx 2-4 day shipping, & only 1 year contract. Thanks Kato-K for posting this information. You are the man!

Anonymous
30. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
May 25 2008, 9:18 PM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2008, 9:18 PM EDT
To be clear, yes to get the reduced special on the price of the phone, you have to have some form of the Data plans and keep it for 6 months. I just chose the $9.99 unlimited email & not the $20.00 all Data plan. So, this still is considered a selection of a Data plan. And of course whatever Minutes plan you are going to choose.

But, basically, at the end of the day. My monthly payments will be for $39.99 300min, + my Favs +$5.00 = 400 messaging (text,pic,movie) & $9.00 email plan for about $55.00 a month. & I can drop the $9.00 email data addon after 6 months if I want.

Regardless. calling the Business Direct at 866-464-8662. Push 3 (promo code "HTC (Device Campaign Promo) is the way to go if you want a free T-Mobile Shadow. Awsome. They're not even advertising this on the T-Mobile site or all of the online Wirefly.com or TMIWireless.com.

Anonymous
31. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
May 27 2008, 10:45 AM EDT | Post edited: May 27 2008, 10:45 AM EDT
"Okay, I just got confirmation from another forum that this is working for people. This is directly from T-Mobile, not a 3rd party re-selling TMO service. Here's what they said to do:
------------------------------------------------------
Call T-Mobile Business Direct at 866-464-8662. Push 3. Tell them you want the T-Mobile Shadow associated with promotional code "HTC (Device Campaign Promo)" In order to qualify you must be starting a new line (whether family or individual).

The T-Mobile Shadow was $49.99 - $50 rebate = FREE after rebate, free activation, free shipping. 2 year contract. The regular price is $200 after rebate, so this is a huge discount.
__________________________________________________ _____

UPDATE:

Some people are saying their customer service reps are asking for additional information. More than 90% of us didn't have that experience. Just say 'it's promotional code "HTC Device Campaign Promo" and that's all they should need. If they still don't get it, just hang up and call again.
"
Kato-K, you rock!

I totally did this and I got my Shadow for free! Also with free activation, free shipping, & 1 year contract. I had to pay $49.99 up front to start & I'll be getting a $50.00 mail in rebate.

Calling this Business Dicrct "HTC (Device Campaing Promo) totally works. Looks like this promo is not posted anywhere on T-Mobile's site or it is on Wirefly.com or Letstalk.com.

Great info on this one. Thanks!

Anonymous
32. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
Jun 3 2008, 1:18 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 1:18 AM EDT
just got my free shadow too, thank you.

Ralph
http://chemihkal.com

Anonymous
33. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
Jun 3 2008, 1:20 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 3 2008, 1:20 AM EDT
"just got my free shadow too, thank you.

Ralph
<a href="http://chemihkal.com">chemicals</a>"
Yeah, the total came out to about $9, and I can just cancel the data plan after the first month. The lady also gave me free overnight delivery. I guess I have a sexy voice. LOL

Anonymous
34. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
Jun 4 2008, 4:30 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 4 2008, 4:30 PM EDT
Hello, I ran across this thread while researching and I was told by the sexy assistant on the other end that the deal runs until July 1st. So far everything is Kosher. Can't wait to get my phone!

Anonymous
35. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
Jun 5 2008, 12:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 5 2008, 12:15 PM EDT
I called the loyalty retention group did't get a sexy voice but got my phone for $89. Before customer service would transfer me they said i had to be upset and about to change carriers to get tranfered to that department. I did and got transferred and got y phone for $89. A lot cheaper that the $297 i was bout to pay. Can't wait to get my phone!!

Lady D

Anonymous
36. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
Jul 2 2008, 8:33 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 2 2008, 8:33 AM EDT
The first time I called the Business Direct number the woman on the line said that the HTC Promo had been expired for a long time. So I called again a few minutes later and talked to a man with a British accent who found the promo. So I got the Shadow on a 12 month contract with free shipping. Sweet!
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
37. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
Jul 9 2008, 10:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 9 2008, 10:29 PM EDT
"The first time I called the Business Direct number the woman on the line said that the HTC Promo had been expired for a long time. So I called again a few minutes later and talked to a man with a British accent who found the promo. So I got the Shadow on a 12 month contract with free shipping. Sweet!"
Did you post this same date you got the phone? Timestamp on your posting shows July 2nd, however all the sales associate I spoke with could either not find the promo or that the promo has changed on July 1st.

Anonymous
38. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
Jul 9 2008, 11:09 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 9 2008, 11:09 PM EDT
It didn't work for me either since no sale associate knows the promo.

Anonymous
39. RE: FREE T-MOBILE SHADOW
Jul 21 2008, 1:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 21 2008, 1:15 PM EDT
I ordered it on June 30th since I read in a previous post that it was supposed to end on July 1st. As I posted previously I had to talk to a second sales associate who was able to find the promo. The promo may be over now.
Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2 3  | Next

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)