• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC S710 bluetooth connection issuesThis is a featured thread

petriv

petriv
HTC S710 bluetooth connection issues
Nov 15 2007, 5:51 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 15 2007, 5:51 AM EST
I have just got a new HTC S710 with which I am very impressed. I have, however, certain bluetooth connection issues. Although the S710 connects flawlessly to a many of my bluetooth devices (several HP iPAQs, Lenovo ThinkPad X60s, Logitech bluetooth headset, etc) it seems not to find any of my Holux GPSs (M-1000, GR-231, GPSlim240) or the SuperTooth II bluetooth handsfree unit. I have made numerous attempts to try to "find" these devices with the Bluetooth Explorer, and have also turned the S710 and bluetooth devices in question on and off a couple of times but without any luck. Although I have used several WM 2003 and WM 5 PDAs without any real bluetooth issues in the past this is my first experience with WM6. Is this a WM6 issue? I have spent quite a bit of time searching for possible answers on the web and, although I did not find any solutions, it did look like some have experienced occasional bluetooth connectivity issuies with their WM6 smartphones. Any ideas please?
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

Anonymous
1. RE: HTC S710 bluetooth connection issues
Aug 28 2008, 9:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 28 2008, 9:46 PM EDT
"I have just got a new HTC S710 with which I am very impressed. I have, however, certain bluetooth connection issues. Although the S710 connects flawlessly to a many of my bluetooth devices (several HP iPAQs, Lenovo ThinkPad X60s, Logitech bluetooth headset, etc) it seems not to find any of my Holux GPSs (M-1000, GR-231, GPSlim240) or the SuperTooth II bluetooth handsfree unit. I have made numerous attempts to try to "find" these devices with the Bluetooth Explorer, and have also turned the S710 and bluetooth devices in question on and off a couple of times but without any luck. Although I have used several WM 2003 and WM 5 PDAs without any real bluetooth issues in the past this is my first experience with WM6. Is this a WM6 issue? I have spent quite a bit of time searching for possible answers on the web and, although I did not find any solutions, it did look like some have experienced occasional bluetooth connectivity issuies with their WM6 smartphones. Any ideas please?"
Very sorry, i have the same problem but with connecting the pda with my laptop, i tried very hard to find a solution but without any result
0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?