• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Qtek 1010This is a featured thread

Bigdin
Bigdin
Qtek 1010
Aug 1 2007, 10:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 1 2007, 10:10 AM EDT
I can see that joining this site might help. I have a qtek 1010 for 3 years and it works great does all the stuff I need. But now my qtek 1010 is not charging after that someone mistakenly put a Ipaq 12v battery adaptor into my Qtek. I was told by experts it was dead but I pressed the reset button a couple of times and it worked except it doesn't charge. Pinsout.ru showed mw that the himalaya connector on my phone is wired differently than the ipaq so i need, maybe a curcuit diagram, HTC will not give this out they sent me here. Anyway can anyone assist me in my hour of need.
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

Anonymous
1. RE: Qtek 1010
Jan 29 2008, 5:29 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 29 2008, 5:29 PM EST
have you tried xda-developers ? that site is loaded with info and maybe a developer can help you out. As far as HTC is concerened, circuit diagram is a propietery information and you cannot get hold of that from official sources as long as the device is not conseidered archaic.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
2. RE: Qtek 1010
Jan 31 2008, 4:56 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 31 2008, 4:56 AM EST
thanks for your attention
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
3. RE: Qtek 1010
Jul 4 2008, 12:10 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 4 2008, 12:10 AM EDT
hiya! I hope this aint to late lol, but I came across this post while looking for a solution for the same problem. You can manually try a factory reset. This worked for me, if you have your stylus you should be able to unclip or unscrew it somehow, and it should have a clip or wire to do the reset make sure all contacts are backed up to the simcard and any applications or work u have installed or saved to the phone are backed up, i lost everythin. Sorry I got this info off the friend that gave the phone to me and my explanation is a little disjointed.

if you have your manual check it for the reset instructions, I did mine the wrong way lol.
Do you find this valuable?