• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: HTC Technial Support - Sgarrela and Denco7Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

Nancy1333
HTC Technial Support - Sgarrela and Denco7
Friday, 11:16 AM EST | Post edited: Friday, 11:16 AM EST
Congratulations Sgarrela on being member of the week! WELL DESERVED.

Your contributions to this site are invaluable! HTC should hire you! Your advise is always correct and you respond very quickly to user issues on various threads.

You have even on many occasions answered questions that HTC Phone Tech Support was unable to!

Your knowledge of HTC devices is incredible! Many users on this site think you are being paid and work for HTC! I hope you are rewarded and recognized by HTC!

You have an excellent way of responding as well. Very clear and respectful and you always give very clear step by step instructions.

Denco7 has also been a major contributor to this board and his/her help is most appreciated as well!!!

The only problem that you run into is that even though you own many of HTC's devices, you do not own all of them and therefore that can slow you down. HTC should buy you a Tilt2, and whatever other devices you need to continue to provide the excellent support you are giving - and pay you as well!!

I joined this board when I bought my Tilt2, and it became apparent almost immediately who the major contributors were on this board and who had the most knowledge and you and Denco7 are at the top of my list!!

Congrats again on being member of the week - well deserved!! I hope HTC recognizes you and pays and gives you more devices because you have earned it!

Thank you, Nancy
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sgarrela
Sgarrela
1. RE: HTC Technial Support - Sgarrela and Denco7
Friday, 1:10 PM EST | Post edited: Friday, 1:10 PM EST
"Congratulations Sgarrela on being member of the week! WELL DESERVED.

Your contributions to this site are invaluable! HTC should hire you! Your advise is always correct and you respond very quickly to user issues on various threads.

You have even on many occasions answered questions that HTC Phone Tech Support was unable to!

Your knowledge of HTC devices is incredible! Many users on this site think you are being paid and work for HTC! I hope you are rewarded and recognized by HTC!

You have an excellent way of responding as well. Very clear and respectful and you always give very clear step by step instructions.

Denco7 has also been a major contributor to this board and his/her help is most appreciated as well!!!

The only problem that you run into is that even though you own many of HTC's devices, you do not own all of them and therefore that can slow you down. HTC should buy you a Tilt2, and whatever other devices you need to continue to provide the excellent support you are giving - and pay you as well!!

I joined this board when I bought my Tilt2, and it became apparent almost immediately who the major contributors were on this board and who had the most knowledge and you and Denco7 are at the top of my list!!

Congrats again on being member of the week - well deserved!! I hope HTC recognizes you and pays and gives you more devices because you have earned it!

Thank you, Nancy"
Thanks for your comments. I'm a real fan of HTC devices and I think most owners will come to love them when they get the "bugs" out. denco7 and I both have our areas of expertise with HTC devices and ROMs and are happy to help.

You're right, we don't own all the devices - we both have original Tilts - but not with original ROMs!! We would be more effective on this Board if we had newer devices to use - Tilt2, HD2, Hero, but that's an HTC issue.
melbe
melbe
2. RE: HTC Technial Support - Sgarrela and Denco7
Yesterday, 2:26 PM EST | Post edited: Yesterday, 2:26 PM EST
I agree! Sqarrela has given me quick and accurate answers to a number of TP2 questions and issues I had. I am now fully enjoying the TP2! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Nancy1333
3. RE: HTC Technial Support - Sgarrela and Denco7
Today, 11:09 AM EST | Post edited: Today, 11:09 AM EST
"I agree! Sqarrela has given me quick and accurate answers to a number of TP2 questions and issues I had. I am now fully enjoying the TP2!"
I couldn't agree more. HTC phone support has been more than disapointing to me. Sqarrela has been PHENOMINAL when it comes to expert knowledge of these devices. Only downfall is that HTC is not paying him and if they could provide him with a Tilt 2 and other devices, the support that he could give would be even better!

He should be rewarded and I feel he and Denco7 are being taken advantage of.

WAKE UP HTC AND PLEASE COMPENSATE THESE 2. YOU'VE GOT A GREAT THING GOING AND ITS NOT FAIR TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THEM!!

This forum would be LOST without them! Sqarrela can only go so far because he does not have a Tilt2 and the new Android I believe... You've got gold right here!

IDEALLY if they could be paid moderators and provided with all devices, this forum would meet the same amazing quality as the HTC devices do.

the HTC devices are TOP QUALITY - and yet HTC phone support has been more tahn disapointing and does not match up or even come close to what tech support should be for these high end devices.

I have had 4 bad experiences everytime I call tech support - you get brushed off the phone; they act like they don't care about helping you - like you are bothering them - I have NEVER experienced phone tech support like this before... There is no confirmation call log number... and they can't wait to get rid of you and what they tell everyonen is GO TO HTC WIKI - that is always their answer - then they hang up!! So now we have Sqarrela and Denco7 doing HTC Tech Support on this forum for free! NOT FAIR

And they are ALWAYS right there with an answer... they monitor this board constantly!

Congrats Again Sqarrela on Member of the week! VERY WELL DESERVED!! I'd be lost without him! PLEASE TAKE CARE OF HIM HTC!!!

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)