• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: extended battery for T2Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 13 of 13  |  Show  posts at a time
alphanemises
alphanemises
extended battery for T2
Monday, 6:27 PM EST | Post edited: Monday, 6:27 PM EST
I was just wanting to know if there was an extended battery out there for the T2?? I want something REALLY big?? Like 3000-4500 mAh!!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
PWRDbyTRD
PWRDbyTRD
1. RE: extended battery for T2
Monday, 6:35 PM EST | Post edited: Monday, 6:35 PM EST
Seidio is going to be launching a 3500mAh battery very soon, stay tuned :-p 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
alphanemises
alphanemises
2. RE: extended battery for T2
Monday, 7:23 PM EST | Post edited: Monday, 7:23 PM EST
GOOD LOOKIN!!!! Thanks, I will now!! Do you find this valuable?    
Dr.Jello
Dr.Jello
3. RE: extended battery for T2
Monday, 7:55 PM EST | Post edited: Monday, 7:55 PM EST
Here another one, but not as big. It's 2680mAh.
http://www.expansys-usa.com/d.aspx?i=187251
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
alphanemises
alphanemises
4. RE: extended battery for T2
Monday, 8:43 PM EST | Post edited: Monday, 8:43 PM EST
Checked out that website, but didn't see anything like that. Are sure it was for the T2 Tilt 2?? Do you find this valuable?    
Dr.Jello
Dr.Jello
5. RE: extended battery for T2
Monday, 9:37 PM EST | Post edited: Monday, 9:43 PM EST
O.o, nm that wasn't battery Do you find this valuable?    

Nancy1333
6. RE: extended battery for T2
Yesterday, 2:00 PM EST | Post edited: Yesterday, 2:00 PM EST
I would love to buy another battery for my Tilt2 also... It is only lasting for a few hours -

but I want to be sure its compatible... I want it as a backup to carry with me as the battery doesn't seem to last that long... what websites are good to purchase Tilt2 accessories that are not generic but the real deal? thks, Nancy
PWRDbyTRD
PWRDbyTRD
7. RE: extended battery for T2
Yesterday, 2:48 PM EST | Post edited: Yesterday, 2:48 PM EST
My personal opinion when it comes to electronics is that you truly get what you pay for... When was the last time you bought any rechargable batteries that were a real 'steal'?

I have used Seidio's products for several of my devices and I can honestly say that paying $70.00 for the extended battery when they release it won't even make my cringe because I've had such a positive experience with their products. ... but THEY ARE 3RD PARTY.

If you wanna go OEM give HTC a call at 888-716-3594, that's their accessories department. They're going to have 'slim pickings' in regards to the available accessories, but if you're an OEM fanatic, here ya go!

Nancy1333
8. RE: extended battery for T2
Yesterday, 5:17 PM EST | Post edited: Yesterday, 5:17 PM EST
NO, I am not an OEM fanatic at all!! I just read up that if you don't use an appropriate compatible battery that it can damage the phone!! just trying not to do that and obviously don't want to void my warranty - or are they just trying to scare me? you posted Seidios website earlier right? thks, 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
alphanemises
alphanemises
9. RE: extended battery for T2
Yesterday, 10:09 PM EST | Post edited: Yesterday, 10:09 PM EST
Now I hear that Mugen Power is suppose to be REALLY good!! Now that battery cost ya, but its goes up to 4500mAh, but well worth I hear!! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Nancy1333
10. RE: extended battery for T2
Today, 6:11 AM EST | Post edited: Today, 6:18 AM EST
well it if the battery will last, I'll gladly pay the money!!

I just looked up the specs, cguess it comes with a 1500 mAh ? no wonder it isn't lasting very long... hmmm
Do you have a link to a website that carries that battery? Mugen Power? or other websites you guys have liked/don't like for accessory purchases for the T2

thks

Nancy1333
11. RE: extended battery for T2
Today, 6:18 AM EST | Post edited: Today, 6:18 AM EST
I just looked up the specs, cguess it comes with a 1500 mAh ? no wonder it isn't lasting very long... hmmm Do you find this valuable?    
alphanemises
alphanemises
12. RE: extended battery for T2
Today, 8:29 AM EST | Post edited: Today, 8:29 AM EST
Yeah. If you use your phone as much as I do, for business AND pleasure you should be using one with much more power!!! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)