• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: hi my is not workingReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

scarddy
hi my is not working
Wednesday, 1:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Wednesday, 1:01 PM EDT
my htc 8525 phone screen it not working,i cannot align,i cannot see my caller ids 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Sgarrela
Sgarrela
1. RE: hi my is not working
Wednesday, 1:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Wednesday, 1:21 PM EDT
"my htc 8525 phone screen it not working,i cannot align,i cannot see my caller ids"
It is most likely a bad digitizer or a bad screen or both. You can back up all your information to your storage card and try a hard reset. If that fixes the problem you can do a restore and be back in business. If it doesn't fix it, you can order a new screen and digitizer ($44) and put it in yourself - which isn't as tough as it sounds, or you can send it to a repair service to install the new phone digitizer combo (approx. $100) or get a new device. The new Touch Pro2 is out and does everything the 8525 does only much better. Most carriers are selling it for $350 with a plan. If you want info on repair options, post back. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)