• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: htc touch p3452Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

hardydel
htc touch p3452
Oct 1 2009, 5:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 1 2009, 5:09 AM EDT
i want rom for htc touch rom 6.0 original. i am unable to download from the web site, so could any one help me to downgrade 1.Download [ROM][WWE]V4.0 Blue Touch ROM CE OS 5.2.1921(45MB) to my original position. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: HTC P Phones PocketPC Series

mattkehoe
1. RE: htc touch p3452
Friday, 9:47 PM EST | Post edited: Friday, 9:47 PM EST
If I get your meaning and it's a ROM upgrade you want, I may have the answer. I had problems finding a download for my P3452 until I emailed HTC with my serial number. It turns out my phone was originally shipped to Australia, so you need to go to the Australia HRC website to get the download.

In short, have a look at http://www.htc.com/au/supportdownloadlist.aspx?p_id=88&act=sd&cat=all or you could try emailing HTC as I did with your S/N.
Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
3. RE: htc touch p3452
Saturday, 3:24 PM EST | Post edited: Saturday, 3:24 PM EST
Don't bother with the site above, he has nothing, he is just spamming. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)