• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: sarcasim71, "CON 4" email deletionReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 post

igobykal
sarcasim71, "CON 4" email deletion
Nov 11 2009, 1:01 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 11 2009, 1:07 PM EST
"CON 4. I'm a former crakberry user and it was nice to have the option to delete e-mails from device or e-mail account or both. Is there a set up like this in the e-mail options? If so I can't find it."

I miss that feature to on blackberries, but there is a similar functionality on the Touch Pro 2. After you set up you email account "Just start deleting the messages that you do not want". What ends up happening is the emails go to a "deleted emails" folder that is automatically created in your real email account that you log into. The only difference is that you will have log into your account periodically to empty out the deleted emails folder into your trash can if you want. I would try it with a test email first to make sure that it works. Other than that, I think it is better than blackberry because you can actually move your emails to all of your different folders that you have setup in your real email account. That's unless you don't file your emails away into folders for organization and you just let them accumulate in your in box. All you have to do is hit "menu" and then select the folder where you want to sent the email. Let me know if this works or not for you so that we can get you squared away. I utilize the function and it is great.
Do you find this valuable?    

Sign in to be the first to reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)