• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: Black screen in camera mode (TyTn II)Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

kenson74
Black screen in camera mode (TyTn II)
Apr 18 2009, 9:59 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 18 2009, 9:59 AM EDT
I have a black screen in the camera mode of my tytn II. . When trying to take a picture you can't see the picture however when you take the picture it comes out. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: black screen camera TyTN II
browntailer
browntailer
1. RE: Black screen in camera mode (TyTn II)
May 25 2009, 6:23 PM EDT | Post edited: May 25 2009, 6:23 PM EDT
I have the same exact issue. Don't use the camera much, but need it in a pinch. It might be software loaded to the machine like the crosshatch hotfix or the cube. Those are the only two things I have put on the machine that could have done it, cause it was working fine before that. Any ideas?

Thanks
Do you find this valuable?    

tilib
2. RE: Black screen in camera mode (TyTn II)
Jun 6 2009, 8:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 6 2009, 8:54 PM EDT
is this what you need to do:
backup all your data , remover your SD card and Sim card , than go to system setting - and find clear storage icon, it will ask you for a password , enter it,, and than system will restart .... Camera Screen will work normally ... is works with me, unless someone = find better way ... piece
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)