• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: syncThis is a featured thread

KONO1

KONO1
sync
Apr 7 2009, 5:09 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 7 2009, 5:09 AM EDT
I am running outlook 2007. I have windows xp home edition. I have active sync 4.5 installed with the software i received with my HTC Touch phone. When i try and sync active sync just keeps truning and turning for hours. it seems to sync some information the it seems to freeze. however the green arrows keep turning and turning for over 6 hours i left it on. any help?

kono1
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: HTC Touch Syncing
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: sync
Apr 8 2009, 10:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 8 2009, 10:47 PM EDT
"I am running outlook 2007. I have windows xp home edition. I have active sync 4.5 installed with the software i received with my HTC Touch phone. When i try and sync active sync just keeps truning and turning for hours. it seems to sync some information the it seems to freeze. however the green arrows keep turning and turning for over 6 hours i left it on. any help?

kono1"
Try syncing 1 PIM at a time; you could have a corrupt file in one of them that is cuasing the sync to hang.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)