• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Changing languages (Chinese and English) with HTC Fuze (AT&T FUZE)This is a featured thread

mz6417

mz6417
Changing languages (Chinese and English) with HTC Fuze (AT&T FUZE)
Mar 12 2009, 6:34 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 12 2009, 6:34 PM EDT
Hi, every experts:

Please kindly help me with switching inputting languages (English and Chinese) while sending or receiving SMS or E-mail with HTC Fuze. I need to buy my father this phone but he needs to use different languages on the phone. Can't get any help from HTC or AT&T and I am trying to keep the sale away from Apple iphone, which has this function. I don't feel too great with my iphone and want to stay away from it. I really don't know much about how to do the hard reset that I read here. What is that? will that lock the phone? Since, my father spends several months in China every year, At&T agreed to unlock the phone I am buying. So, please help...
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: AT&T Fuze Chinese Support
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Changing languages (Chinese and English) with HTC Fuze (AT&T FUZE)
Mar 16 2009, 2:55 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 16 2009, 2:55 PM EDT
"Hi, every experts:

Please kindly help me with switching inputting languages (English and Chinese) while sending or receiving SMS or E-mail with HTC Fuze. I need to buy my father this phone but he needs to use different languages on the phone. Can't get any help from HTC or AT&T and I am trying to keep the sale away from Apple iphone, which has this function. I don't feel too great with my iphone and want to stay away from it. I really don't know much about how to do the hard reset that I read here. What is that? will that lock the phone? Since, my father spends several months in China every year, At&T agreed to unlock the phone I am buying. So, please help..."
Check Microsoft for a Chinese Language Extendor.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)