• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: Sounds And Notifications ProblemReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
enotskcalb
enotskcalb
Sounds And Notifications Problem
Feb 19 2009, 11:21 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 19 2009, 11:21 PM EST
My Touch HD has a problem when receiving text messages. It won't vibrate and ring even though I have it set to do so in Sounds and notifications. In Start/Settings/Sounds & Notifications/Notifications tab I have the ring type as Vibrate and Ring and in the "Event" dropdown box for "Messaging: New Text Message" I have: Play Sound, Display message on screen, Flash light for No limit and Vibrate ticked, but for some reason it doesn't vibrate when I get a new message. It does vibrate when I get a phone call and when a button is pressed. I have done a hard reset which didn't make a difference and searched on the 'net for solutions including sending an email to HTC Support. After I bought the phone it worked fine, vibrated when I got a text, but now nothing. I have seen similar problems with the Touch diamond and am wondering if the HD is doing the same.
Does anybody else have this problem or know a way to fix it?
Do you find this valuable?    

shardwick
1. RE: Sounds And Notifications Problem
Feb 23 2009, 4:18 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 23 2009, 4:18 PM EST
Have exactly the same with my TYTN II. A solution would be great. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)