• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: store smsThis is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

Posted Anonymously
store sms
May 10 2008, 12:50 AM EDT | Post edited: May 10 2008, 12:50 AM EDT
I've just bought a TyTnII and wanting to know is there some way to store SMS into our PC. 5  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: HTC TyTN II Software

NathanDaniel
1. RE: store sms
Aug 15 2008, 5:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Aug 15 2008, 5:41 AM EDT
"I've just bought a TyTnII and wanting to know is there some way to store SMS into our PC. "
I just wanted to add to this question - I have an HTC touch phone and I want to know how to take all the data inside my sms - sent, inbox and drafts - and amalgamate all the written text inside the messages into one microsoft word document - that way I can delete all the messages at one time - and then open the microsoft word document and review data and selectively delete or save tasks to do that I send myself or other send me in sms...Is there a software out there that combs through the sms in a phone and extracts the info to one notepad or word file? If so, please could you guide me where to download such a program...? Thankyou 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)