• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: language settingsReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

leowaxman
language settings
Mar 28 2008, 7:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 28 2008, 7:54 PM EDT
Does anyone know how I can change the language setting on my Tilt to Spanish? i've already tried the "Regional Settings" route, but this only changes the language the date is displayed in. I would like to change ALL settings, words, etc...to Spanish 3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: HTC wiki msn tips

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: language settings
Apr 25 2008, 8:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 25 2008, 8:16 AM EDT
"Does anyone know how I can change the language setting on my Tilt to Spanish? i've already tried the "Regional Settings" route, but this only changes the language the date is displayed in. I would like to change ALL settings, words, etc...to Spanish"
I am having the same issue. Most inconvenient is how many steps it takes to type a single Spanish letter, like the "ñ", for example. Does anyone know a faster way that does not involve hitting "Fn", then "Sym", the scrolling through 11 pages of symbols, clicking the one you want, and hitting "OK"? 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

julikoka
2. RE: language settings
Nov 14 2009, 7:27 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 14 2009, 7:27 PM EST
"Does anyone know how I can change the language setting on my Tilt to Spanish? i've already tried the "Regional Settings" route, but this only changes the language the date is displayed in. I would like to change ALL settings, words, etc...to Spanish"
can someone help me, and tell me how to change language to english from duatch,, i have tried my best.. Do you find this valuable?    
Sgarrela
Sgarrela
3. RE: language settings
Nov 16 2009, 3:46 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2009, 3:46 AM EST
"can someone help me, and tell me how to change language to english from duatch,, i have tried my best.."
The only way to change the base language is to flash a new ROM that is based in that language. Check HTC's site for Europe or U.K. to find roms that are downloadable in different languages. If you are trying to change the language on a Tilt, it is probably too old for HTC to have it on their site. Check xda-developers.com for their ROMs in different languages. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)