• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: iMate Jamin driversReported This is a featured thread

Showing 1 - 17 of 17  |  Show  posts at a time

echo111
iMate Jamin drivers
Jan 8 2008, 1:18 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 8 2008, 1:18 PM EST
I purchased IMate Jamin used and I didn not get a cd with it. where can I purchase or download the drivers and software that I need to connect to my computer? each time I plug in the usb it tells me to put in cd but I do not have one. I have been all over the web every place I can think of and can find no option to purchase cd or drivers.
help please
55  out of 58 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
1. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Jan 8 2008, 1:59 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 8 2008, 1:59 PM EST
"I purchased IMate Jamin used and I didn not get a cd with it. where can I purchase or download the drivers and software that I need to connect to my computer? each time I plug in the usb it tells me to put in cd but I do not have one. I have been all over the web every place I can think of and can find no option to purchase cd or drivers.
help please"
You just need to download ActiveSync 4.5 from Microsoft. It's free and you can get it here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/activesync/activesync45.mspx
64  out of 65 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Mar 23 2008, 9:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 23 2008, 9:12 AM EDT
You can find every thing you need in www.imateclub.com and if you want to connect your pda to your pc you can down load an active sync ver.4.5 and install on your pc so you can connect your pda to pc and enjoy it. 19  out of 19 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. imate jam dirvers
May 6 2008, 3:25 PM EDT | Post edited: May 6 2008, 3:25 PM EDT
i have imate jam mobile i want connect to computer so i need cd imatejam supporting to computer how can i get? 15  out of 15 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: imate jam dirvers
May 7 2008, 3:48 AM EDT | Post edited: May 7 2008, 3:48 AM EDT
"i have imate jam mobile i want connect to computer so i need cd imatejam supporting to computer how can i get?"
I have the same problem, imateclub does not recognize my IMEI so I can't download anything. I'm trying to upgrade WM5 to WM6 but can't without USB connection to computer. I tried with Activesync 4.5 but it didn't work. If someone have this drivers on CD I'd appreciate is he/she could sent them to [email protected]
16  out of 17 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
May 8 2008, 12:08 AM EDT | Post edited: May 8 2008, 12:08 AM EDT
i want the driver to conect the my divaes to my pc 12  out of 13 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
6. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Jul 15 2008, 12:32 AM EDT | Post edited: Jul 15 2008, 12:32 AM EDT
Hello all,,, if u install active syncronise 4.5 and still you are unable to connect your imate to pc then just do one thing. Purchase WINDOWS XP MEDIA CENTER EDITION and then install active syncronise. it works.
9  out of 11 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
7. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Sep 13 2008, 8:52 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 13 2008, 8:52 AM EDT
"I purchased IMate Jamin used and I didn not get a cd with it. where can I purchase or download the drivers and software that I need to connect to my computer? each time I plug in the usb it tells me to put in cd but I do not have one. I have been all over the web every place I can think of and can find no option to purchase cd or drivers.
help please"
HI,

connect with windos vista it will work no need to install any driver
3  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
8. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Nov 16 2008, 7:00 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 16 2008, 7:00 PM EST
"You just need to download ActiveSync 4.5 from Microsoft. It's free and you can get it here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/activesync/activesync45.mspx"
i would like to download active sync for my imate jamin pocket pc 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
9. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Nov 18 2008, 7:10 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2008, 7:10 AM EST
in relation to syncing an i-mate Jamin phone, i bought one also withou an CD's connected it to my windows vista and it appears to sync, however it will only enable me to sync windows media files (and even then they won't open n the device), i want to be able to sync my emails and dairy inputs, is this not possible?? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
10. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Nov 18 2008, 11:55 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 18 2008, 11:55 AM EST
"You just need to download ActiveSync 4.5 from Microsoft. It's free and you can get it here:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/activesync/activesync45.mspx"
Thanks Rainman, that helped to get my notebook (with XP) syncronizing wit my iMATE JAMin. BUT, as soon as I want to use the iMATE JAMin as an usb connected modem, the notebook respond with "Found new hardware" and described it as a "Generic Serial". I've gone through the pain of finding out that you need to activate the modem link on the pda before you connect it to the notebook's usb port, but unfortunately, not with any sucsess. I guess I need a driver for the pc to recognise the pda as an usb modem. Can you PLEASE help? 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
11. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Nov 19 2008, 9:36 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2008, 9:36 AM EST
i want pc suite i amte jamin. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
12. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Dec 11 2008, 12:24 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 11 2008, 12:24 AM EST
help please"
pl. send drivers web site 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
13. RE: imate jam dirvers
Dec 13 2008, 4:52 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 13 2008, 4:52 AM EST
"i have imate jam mobile i want connect to computer so i need cd imatejam supporting to computer how can i get?"
mnb 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
14. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Dec 16 2008, 7:54 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 16 2008, 7:54 PM EST
help please"
i want imate jamin drivers for connect my home computer. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
15. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Dec 23 2008, 12:57 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 23 2008, 12:57 AM EST
"i want imate jamin drivers for connect my home computer."
help please"
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
16. RE: iMate Jamin drivers
Jan 3 2009, 3:44 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 3 2009, 3:44 PM EST
thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you find this valuable?