• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

looking for flash rom for a usa Tmobile so that i can switch service

Keyword tags: i-mate K-JAM MDA memory sticks mobile email Orange SPV M3000 pocket pc Qtek 9100 qwerty T-Mobile wizard
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

sykes_33

sykes_33
looking for flash rom for a usa Tmobile so that i can switch service
Nov 13 2007, 3:12 PM EST
anybody know where I can find the flash rom for the usa Tmobile MDA so I can switch carriers Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: looking for flash rom for a usa Tmobile so that i can switch service
Nov 14 2007, 7:34 PM EST
go to t-mobile.com/wmupgrade and select the mda, you will prob. need to unlock the phone by using a code or reg hack to update the s/w Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 15 2007, 12:52 PM EST
LOL sorry let me rephrase the question. I have a Tmobile MDA now I want to change the service to ATT.. I need a flash rom for the ATT. I dont want Tmobile.. What flash rom do I need? Is it the rom that is the most similar to the tmobile MDA? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 15 2007, 7:33 PM EST
you'd have to get the phone unlocked either by reg hack, or by requesting subsidy unlock, then check att website for the cingular 8125, to see if they have a rom image Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Navigation
Top Contributors