• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: English ROM for HTC Touch

Keyword tags: Sprint Sprint Touch TouchFlo
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
English ROM for HTC Touch
Nov 13 2007, 4:23 AM EST
I bought a German HTC Touch and want to change the language of the operating system from German to English. To do this, I'll need an English-version ROM software and HTC are unwilling to do this for me. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
F
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: English ROM for HTC Touch
Nov 13 2007, 9:37 AM EST
"I bought a German HTC Touch and want to change the language of the operating system from German to English. To do this, I'll need an English-version ROM software and HTC are unwilling to do this for me. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
F"
If you goto www.xda-developers.com, you can find one out there. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 7 2007, 7:36 AM EST
I have the same problem did you find the English sw 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 12 2007, 3:04 PM EST
"I have the same problem did you find the English sw"
Hi,
Have you guys found a solution for switching to English ROM yet? Please advice.

Thanks.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 29 2007, 8:37 AM EST
Hi,
we bought an English HTC touch dual and want to change it into German language. Can we help each other ?

0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Feb 5 2008, 10:58 PM EST
Have any of you found a english rom yet? I bought an unlocked on from Italy and nne the english one ASAP!! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)