• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Sprint Worst Customer Service

Keyword tags: code name: Titan Sprint Audiovox PPC-6800 Telus P4000 Verizon XV6800
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Sprint Worst Customer Service
Nov 5 2007, 2:21 PM EST
Problems from day one I'm a Consultant who spends mostly 3 to 4 hrs on the phone everyday and i use my blue tooth headset.My customers were complaining that they couldn't hear me clearly or sound was choppy. So i go to sprint the next day they exchanged the phone but still the same issue. Called HTC they said sprint takes care of all repairs and support and wait till new firmware comes out so i waited till October 24th when 2.16 os came out installed it. That broke more things that it was suppose to fix. called HTC they said revert back to 2.09 os called sprint yesterday. to see if they will exchange the phone. Talked to an account service rep after being on the phone for 2 hrs and he literally said he will let me purchase any phone i want and i can pay the online price for new customers and if i sell my mogul on ebay I will get my money back. He is supposively the Top Account relation person telling me to sell my phone on ebay.and HTC told me to report him to Better Business Bureau. What type of customer service is that. Taking no responsibility for the problem which is known between everyone who owns a mogul. Just wanted to throw it out there. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Be the first to reply.
Related Content (what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors