• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: emailThis is a featured thread

Anonymous
email
Oct 15 2007, 11:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Oct 15 2007, 11:44 PM EDT
No matter what I do, I can't seem to get my email on the HTC 6800. I called Alltel Customer Support and they didn't have a clue.....It keeps saying "Incoming Email Password" and then I click ok and it says it again...over and over and over....HELP!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None

Anonymous
1. RE: email
Nov 12 2007, 12:31 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2007, 12:31 AM EST
I have the same problem in my AT&T Tilt. Any ideas?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
2. RE: email
Nov 12 2007, 11:30 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2007, 11:30 AM EST
"No matter what I do, I can't seem to get my email on the HTC 6800. I called Alltel Customer Support and they didn't have a clue.....It keeps saying "Incoming Email Password" and then I click ok and it says it again...over and over and over....HELP!"
What kind of email are you trying to get (Corporate ot ISP)?
How did you set it up on your device (Outlook application or trying to get it from a website)? More details please.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
3. RE: email
Nov 12 2007, 5:03 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 12 2007, 5:03 PM EST
have ppc6800 bought oct30ish from bell. I have been to the belly of the beast and it is not pretty. First Get paper and pen and start to write down all passwords/user names for anything to do with email..... internet, windows live, msn or windows messenger your pc's name as all will be needed. Think thats a bit much hahahahah just u wait. P.s. even with All this info have still not gotten email unless with a sync with pc. This info ( when mixed mashed linked and crosslinked) through various sites and programs will eventually give full function for most data YES EMAIL TOO to operate off the today screen wirelessly. Have all the infor (assumming that you have alrighty done a hotsnyc with setup) is go to windows live mobile and sign in with your windows live id (sign up if u need to and u really need to). Once logged in fill in all fields in all links as they will eventually join everything ....like a puzzle. Sorry i could not be of more help hahahahahhahahahh aaaahhhhhhhhh. Off to call bell again as i have finnished most of this and still do not have email (shaw internet services). I LOVE new stuff
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
4. RE: email
Apr 10 2008, 6:48 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 10 2008, 6:48 AM EDT
were u able to finally find a solution for this problem? i n having the same trouble with my touch dual

Anonymous
5. RE: email
Sep 15 2008, 1:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 15 2008, 1:54 PM EDT
"What kind of email are you trying to get (Corporate ot ISP)?
How did you set it up on your device (Outlook application or trying to get it from a website)? More details please."
I'm having the same problem. I am trying to receive ISP emails through the website. When I send emails they go out fine but I seem to get an error message asking for a password. Worked fine for Yahoo on old ROM version, I had issues w/Gmail though. New ROM version gives me problems w/both Yahoo & gmail.
simoncells

simoncells
6. RE: email
Sep 15 2008, 2:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 15 2008, 2:19 PM EDT
Hello,
I just want to tell you that we have the HTC TOUCH ALLTEL.. in stock in bulk prices so if you are intrested in buying you can get back to this mail [email protected] for more information
simoncells

simoncells
7. RE: email
Sep 15 2008, 2:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 15 2008, 2:21 PM EDT
Hello,
I just want to tell you that we have the HTC TOUCH ALLTEL.. in stock in bulk prices so if you are intrested in buying you can get back to this mail [email protected] for more information
gmikson

gmikson
8. RE: email
Mar 9 2009, 8:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 9 2009, 8:37 PM EDT
"No matter what I do, I can't seem to get my email on the HTC 6800. I called Alltel Customer Support and they didn't have a clue.....It keeps saying "Incoming Email Password" and then I click ok and it says it again...over and over and over....HELP!"
I am having the same problem, where you able to resolve this?