• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC USB modem driver or getting started CD

Keyword tags: 123 cd getting started kybod

Watch
Previous | 1 2 3 

Anonymous
RE: HTC USB modem driver or getting started CD
Nov 3 2008, 7:27 AM EST
"Hello every one !!! I don’t have getting started CD. I need to get a copy of this CD. Could anyone on here post a link to the HTC USB modem driver? I greatly need that driver... I'd be grateful if someone in this community could help me out. Thanks in advance!"
htc touch usb modem driver 9  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 3 2008, 10:19 AM EST
merci 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 22 2008, 6:55 AM EST
Here it is. HTC driver v1.2.2.4 http://www.vzam.net/uploadedfiles/WModem_Driver_Installer_v1.2.2.4_WWE.exe 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: HTC USB driver or getting started CD
Nov 25 2008, 8:18 PM EST
Awesome! It may be cumbersome, but it works. My device connected for a while with this cable before I started having this problem, is this a case of the sync cable becoming damaged or too long or what? Why would it work and then just quit working until you add the splitter ("two mini USB adapter") ? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 27 2008, 12:39 PM EST
"when you install these prorams (actifesync, and windows mobile device center) it installs the drivers as well. The installation process should put the drivers on your computer. Hope this info was helpful!"
sdgfc 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 27 2008, 12:44 PM EST
HTC_p3600 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 2 2008, 5:21 PM EST
Thanks a zillion man :-) I've found the internet sharing in the program menu, now i can connect my laptop with my htc p3400i and use the internet. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 7 2008, 5:14 PM EST
"thanks es en español porfabor"
[email protected] 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 9 2008, 11:16 AM EST
how do i connect my htc p3400i in the pc... can some one telll 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Previous | 1 2 3 

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors