• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: boot problemReported This is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts

Posted Anonymously
boot problem
Oct 3 2007, 4:16 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 3 2007, 4:16 AM EDT
I have the problem with my Artemis, while charging with usb my device just went blank and since I tried to hard reset while hard reset it stuck at windows logo screen for ever so I took out the battery, and tried to reboot again, when i did it It shows me the message saying "The last boot process is incomplete To make sure the system stability we suggest to cold boot again Plese confirm, Yes and NO, I did YES, but it happens same I been trying for it for a while, someone even suggest me to upgrade so I did upgrade to wm6 rom, It says its successfull but still the same problem Insted of T-mobile splash screen I get HTC logo and and goes up to window mobile green screen, and goes blank. someone even told me to change the battery, I am waiting for my new battery but I did manage to get external charger with full power i tried to hard reset angain but same thing again. Mean time pls somewone tell me what's going on with my device and what should I do. PlS Help its been a while i am exjusted now.. HELP HELP HELP. 4  out of 6 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: None
virmanisandeep
virmanisandeep
1. RE: boot problem
Jan 28 2008, 8:27 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 28 2008, 8:27 AM EST
Hmm, This sound interesting, try to remove certain programs from the setting tabs remove programs, dont ask why, do it and try restarting after wards. I hope this will solve.
Worst; reconfigure the mobile, form the reset area on the left bar.
0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
2. RE: boot problem
Mar 29 2008, 10:56 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2008, 10:56 AM EDT
Same problem

And I cannot confirm, touch screen doesnt work

HTC seems to be useless
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: boot problem
Mar 29 2008, 10:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2008, 10:57 AM EDT
So I cant use my phone 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: boot problem
May 13 2008, 5:54 PM EDT | Post edited: May 13 2008, 5:54 PM EDT
I have the same problem !

Have you solve it ??
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: boot problem
Oct 31 2008, 5:02 AM EDT | Post edited: Oct 31 2008, 5:02 AM EDT
The same problem I had since one year ago and still HTC didn;t fixed. I think the problem is with motherboard. The problem is serious and very common but HTC doesn't not give you support about that.

HTC is a crap company.
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
6. ingerasu
Nov 7 2008, 11:10 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 7 2008, 11:10 PM EST
OMG...it's similar with mine :(
i can't even see the HTC logo, it happened after i took some files from PC using Softick Card Export. After i soft reseted it, the screen goes blank until now :(

I'm going to service center today and i really wish to get the solution immediately..hope it's not an "expensive" problem for us here
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
7. ingerasu
Nov 8 2008, 3:10 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 8 2008, 3:10 AM EST
it's me again..i've just found the solution from another forum for my device.
if hard reset doesn't work, just switch the reset button on and press red and green button together.
it will take u to manufacture default setting.
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?