• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: tmobile wing no sound

Keyword tags: None
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
tmobile wing no sound
Oct 2 2007, 9:06 PM EDT
i went to operate my music media and there is no sound i tried reseting and a hard reset still no sound im may have to send the phone back after only having it under two weeks also i get low memory errors often when using the cam running other programs and why cant i beam files straight ti the memory card! 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: tmobile wing no sound
Oct 17 2007, 1:44 PM EDT
ok you have to search and zip music and or transfer to the midia player plus for the carmra if your messages are filled and you need to clear you need 3mb to run camra then add a storage card and save everything to that for your camra Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Oct 22 2007, 2:56 AM EDT
"i went to operate my music media and there is no sound i tried reseting and a hard reset still no sound im may have to send the phone back after only having it under two weeks also i get low memory errors often when using the cam running other programs and why cant i beam files straight ti the memory card!"
I am having the same problem with my wing im not getting any sound at all. I have had it for about a month and a half, and i cant return it bec i purchase it from a person, and htc will not honor the warantee, they want to charge me 230 bucks to get it fixed i am reall upset!, do you have any suggestions? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 1 2007, 9:44 PM EDT
theres no sound on my midia player Do you find this valuable?