• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Mogul auto-wake-up and "Additional Dialing" Feature

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

xatrixer

xatrixer
Mogul auto-wake-up and "Additional Dialing" Feature
Aug 26 2007, 3:04 PM EDT
I just got the Mogul a couple of days ago. Though it is a very attractive device I did encounter two “problems”. Hopefully someone can give me some hits.

1. after device was turned off by pressing the power button, it will be periodically back on and shows the “Today” screen. Then it will be off as the “power” option was set at 1min. My location (home) has a bad Sprint signal (only 1 to 2 bars). Was the phone getting into the auto-roaming mode? Actually, even with the auto-roaming off, the device still “wakes up” from time to time. Anyone has the same “problem”?

2. I could not figure out how to set “additional dialing” feature. I used to have Treo 650. It has such feature where you can pre-set an 800 number and an additional number after several seconds pause (adding commas after 800 number). IT is very useful when using a prepaid phone card to make international calls. I can assign a favorite key, press it, the phone will dial the 800, and then after a brief announcement from 800 carrier, the phone will start to dial the destination No. Not sure Mogul has the feature or no … or how to set up such easy-dialing feature.

Thanks in advance.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Mogul auto-wake-up and "Additional Dialing" Feature
Monday, 4:42 PM EST
I just got mine yesterday and it is doing that auto-wakeup thing too. It is driving me crazy. Not sure how to fix. Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?