• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Can't get into Sprint Music store or open Java app. due to password

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Can't get into Sprint Music store or open Java app. due to password
Aug 14 2007, 9:13 PM EDT
I tried getting into the Sprint Music store by clicking on the musical note icon, and I was asked for a password. In parentheses after the request was a suggestion that it might be the last 4 digits of my SSN. I tried that, no go. I also tried 0000 as suggested by a Sprint tech. Still nothing. 1234...also doesn't work. I never set up a 4-digit password for this phone besides my voice mail password. I have seen elsewhere on this site notification that a ROM update is available that will facilitate entry into the Sprint Music Store, but my phone matches the screenshot they display, which tells me I must have the most up to date ROM already, and I am reluctant to do this procedure unless I know I need it. Has anyone else had this issue? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Can't get into Sprint Music store or open Java app. due to password
Jan 6 2008, 3:56 AM EST
I know this is a dumb question but how did you set up your voice mail password/security code? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Can't get into Sprint Music store or open Java app. due to password
Friday, 9:01 PM EST
[Call into your voice mail, access the menu, and you'll find a setting for the password.]

I'm having the same problem being prompted for a password when trying to get into the Sprint Music Store. I'd never been asked to set one before. I tried my old Vision password and that didn't work. I'm still searching the Internet for clues, but any help would be appreciated.
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?