• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Free themes software

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Free themes software
Jul 25 2007, 10:03 AM EDT
I downloaded a theme to change the default menu but I do not se eit as a selection on the phone after it was installed. Can someone tell me how to get the new themes to work Quote and Reply Post a Reply 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Free themes software
Aug 28 2007, 2:57 PM EDT
I downloaded a new ringtone but can't assign it anywhere? How can I assign a new ringtone? Quote and Reply Post a Reply 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Aug 30 2007, 11:12 AM EDT
Where do you download themes? Quote and Reply Post a Reply 4  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Aug 30 2007, 4:16 PM EDT
You need to save the theme (*.tsk file) in your "My Documents" folder in the main storage. Then go to settings>Today and it will show in the "Select a theme" box. You can find several themes on the Microsoft site at: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobile/default.mspx and click on the "Free Ringtones, games, news, help" link. Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
kifmazlan

kifmazlan
Sunday, 9:44 PM EST
"I downloaded a theme to change the default menu but I do not se eit as a selection on the phone after it was installed. Can someone tell me how to get the new themes to work"
please help me Quote and Reply Post a Reply 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?