• A Wetpaint Wiki
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Phone Volume is the pits

Keyword tags: None
Watch
Become a member of the htc community.
Already a member? Sign in

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Phone Volume is the pits
Jun 18 2007, 11:04 PM EDT
Since my first phone call I've had a hard time hearing the person on the other end. Unless I'm in a quiet room I find myself concentrating very hard on what the person is saying. I tried the Jabra BT headset (2 of them) that you get for $0 after mailin rebate, and they're even worse. The funny thing though is that the music plays quite loud on the BT headset. Only the phone volume is a pain. The rest of the phone I've come to like. Anyone have a solution for this please email me [email protected] - Thanks, Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Phone Volume is the pits
Dec 14 2007, 12:51 PM EST
I too find the volume really sucks on the phone i.e during calls. I have it turned on full volume but in a noisy environment you can barely hear the other person. Does anyone have a solution for this? Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
doublezz
doublezz
RE: Phone Volume is the pits
Dec 22 2007, 11:04 AM EST
I had the same problem and even with a boost of the pre-amp using the TCPMP The Core Pocket Media Player increase pre-amp volume feature, I still sometimes had difficulties on noisy buses. Then, one day I noticed that the squelch button on the HTC earphones had the sound almost turned off. When I slid the slider button back up to full volume the phone almost blew my ears off even in a noisy bus! It is worth checking.

Doublezz
Quote and Reply Post a Reply Do you find this valuable?    
Navigation
Top Contributors