• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: Saving files directly in Storage cardReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

jforte
Saving files directly in Storage card
Wednesday, 11:06 AM EST | Post edited: Wednesday, 11:06 AM EST
Hi, i can't seem to work around this one.

I have a fairly large "My Documents" folder in my PC, nothing my 8Gb storage card can't hold, but when i do a synchronization the content of the "My Documents" folder always ends up in the main phone memory, which is a problem, because it's fairly larger then the memory available.

Is there any way that i can make activesync, sync those files directly into the storage card ?

Thank you :)
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: HTC Pro2 Touch Verizon
PWRDbyTRD
PWRDbyTRD
1. RE: Saving files directly in Storage card
Wednesday, 2:20 PM EST | Post edited: Wednesday, 2:20 PM EST
In short, No. You'll have to find some 3rd party synchronization software if you want to sync the Storage card. The 'files' option in Activesync/WMDC only syncs files that are on the device itself and will only write to the device's memory. I hope this helps. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

jforte
2. RE: Saving files directly in Storage card
Wednesday, 4:23 PM EST | Post edited: Wednesday, 4:23 PM EST
It helps, you saved me a few hours banging my head trying to figure it out :P

Thank you,
regards,
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)