• Sign in to Wetpaint

Location: HTC Phones Compatibility with Car Bluetooth Systems

Discussion: HTC Tilt 2 on UconnectReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
Stinkfngr
Stinkfngr
HTC Tilt 2 on Uconnect
Monday, 11:26 PM EST | Post edited: Monday, 11:26 PM EST
Had no problem paring the phone to the Mygig/Uconnect unit in my 06 Dodge. This is an 09 model unit (Mygig) that I installed myself and am running the latest software update of 2.043. The only issue I have discovered is that if I have the lock set on the phone with password, the Uconnect will not dial out until I unlock the phone. If you have a Mygig you can get software updates and instructions @ http://mofv.com/mygig/ Do you find this valuable?    
PWRDbyTRD
PWRDbyTRD
1. RE: HTC Tilt 2 on Uconnect
Tuesday, 2:24 PM EST | Post edited: Tuesday, 2:24 PM EST
Try going into your Voice Command settings, Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Voice Command, and see if 'password-enabled' is checked. Toggle that feature and see if it helps your situation. Do you find this valuable?    
Stinkfngr
Stinkfngr
2. RE: HTC Tilt 2 on Uconnect
Thursday, 9:09 PM EST | Post edited: Thursday, 9:09 PM EST
"Try going into your Voice Command settings, Start -> Settings -> Personal -> Voice Command, and see if 'password-enabled' is checked. Toggle that feature and see if it helps your situation."
Tried and failed, no luck there. It was set as No password enabled, tried it both ways with no luck. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)