• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: Jawbone prime like garbage with FuzeReported This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

amccoy00
Jawbone prime like garbage with Fuze
Saturday, 10:46 AM EST | Post edited: Saturday, 10:46 AM EST
Anyone have trouble with Prime and Fuze? Mine drops during calls and will drop when I finish a call to start a new call. I have to turn off headset wait 45 seconds for it to clear on my phone then turn back on. Jawbone will not replace because I did not buy from an authorized dealer. I would love for it to be a Fuze easy fix thing. Who has success with voice commands with other brands of Bluetooths? Do you find this valuable?    
PWRDbyTRD
PWRDbyTRD
1. RE: Jawbone prime like garbage with Fuze
Saturday, 8:48 PM EST | Post edited: Saturday, 8:48 PM EST
I had one and used it with my Verizon Touch Pro and had no issues. I now use a Motorola H12. Pretty good luck. I also have a HS820? Maybe... LOL. A stereo Motorola BT headset and I can go about 20 feet from my Touch Pro2 without an issue. Do you find this valuable?    

amccoy00
2. RE: Jawbone prime like garbage with Fuze
Saturday, 11:32 PM EST | Post edited: Saturday, 11:32 PM EST
how well does the voice commands work for you? Do you find this valuable?    
Sgarrela
Sgarrela
3. RE: Jawbone prime like garbage with Fuze
Sunday, 3:40 AM EST | Post edited: Sunday, 3:40 AM EST
"how well does the voice commands work for you?"
I use a Motorola H-700 BT with a Tilt and Fuze. Both work well with Voice Command. The Fuze had a problem with Voice Command not announcing incoming calls, due to a BT stack problem, but the newly upgraded ROM fixed that issue. Voice Command works great when you get used to it. It has a steeper learning curve than many other programs. If you are having VC issues, go to the Microsoft Website for Voice Command and check out the demo and tutorial - they are both quite good. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)