• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: CIngular 3125 headphone plug adapter: where is it?

Keyword tags: None
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Previous | 1 2 35 6 7 | Next

Anonymous
RE: CIngular 3125 headphone plug adapter: where is it?
Feb 19 2007, 7:17 PM EST
"After months of monitoring this thread, still no response from HTC. *Sigh*

Please send puchase info to [email protected]. Thank you for providing a service HTC wouldn't.
"
Please send me pricing information on this adapter as well?

Thanks [email protected]
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 20 2007, 12:59 PM EST
I would like one as well. Thanks

[email protected]

Anonymous
Feb 20 2007, 1:08 PM EST
"Hello, I made one of these connectors for my friend's Cingular 3125 "HTC Star Trek" phone. I used the stock headphones and a standard 3.5mm jack. The connector for this particular model is not HTC's standard 11pin connector, but rather a 12pin. I am willing to make and sell these adapters, and I am looking on getting a bulk deal parts to fabricate these adapters. Send me a message, or post your contact information here, if you are interested in purchasing an adapter. I am a registered ebay seller with 100% positive feedback. Thanks!

alikaz"
Have you had any luck yet making these? It is obvious from this thread there are a lot of us wanting them and HTC does not seem to hear. Please let me know if you have ramped up and are making [email protected]. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 21 2007, 10:18 AM EST
Has anyone made the adapter and noticed a hiss when the phone is open? The sound quality is great when the phone is closed, but when using Windows Media Player with the phone open (i.e. for watching videos) there is a slight hiss. Does this sound familiar to anyone? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Feb 26 2007, 11:51 AM EST
I, too, would definitely be interested in purchasing an adapter: [email protected]

Thank you

Anonymous
Feb 27 2007, 2:15 AM EST
I will pay $$ for a 3.5mm adapter that works well for the 3125!!!! PLEASE contact!!

asrusch (AT) gmail . com

Thanks
alikaz

alikaz
PURCHASE INFO
Feb 27 2007, 2:24 PM EST
---PURCHASE INFO---
Hello Everyone:
I have spent countless hours looking for a cheap place to get these infamous HTC 14-pin plugs. Unfortunately, theres only one place I could find them, and thats buying the stock headset, through cingular. I found a corporate warehouse near me, and they offer the headsets for $17 + tax. I also found the USB link cables, which I can sell for around $10 shipped, but as someone mentioned earlier, they do not contain the audio leads.

PRICING:
Mail me your stock HTC headset + add 3.5mm connection = $20 flat, includes return shipping
New stock HTC headset from cingular + add 3.5mm conn. = @40 flat, includes return shipping

I have sent an email to everyone that has posted so far, if you are interested in getting one of these connectors, post your email and I'll contact you.

alikaz

Anonymous
RE: PURCHASE INFO
Feb 27 2007, 3:09 PM EST
[email protected], I'd like the one at $40. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 1 2007, 3:19 PM EST
Hi, I would love an adapter as well, please contact me and I will send you my stock set, thanks!

[email protected]

Anonymous
Mar 1 2007, 4:02 PM EST
Could you possibly post your e-mail address here so that I can contact you directly? I haven't received an e-mail and I'm wondering if my spam filter is blocking it. Do you find this valuable?    
digitalinfiniti

digitalinfiniti
Mar 1 2007, 5:07 PM EST
I would like one of the $40 adapters (sheesh, who thought I would ever say that)...

nate (a - t ) st.clair.ws

Thanks!
rrkays

rrkays
Mar 3 2007, 3:00 AM EST
Thank you, alikaz. I would love to get one form you. I can send you my stock set, or would be happy to pay the $40 flat if you have all the makings and would prefer. What ever works best for you, I am good.

email is [email protected]

Much obliged.

Anonymous
Mar 5 2007, 6:35 PM EST
$40 adaptor for [email protected]
thx

Anonymous
Mar 6 2007, 1:09 PM EST
Hi, Alikaz,

Please count me in for the $40.

[email protected]
alikaz

alikaz
Mar 6 2007, 2:49 PM EST
I thank everyone for their support, I have emailed everyone so far that has posted, and I am working hard to get all of these adapters made ASAP. If anyone else would also like to order one, please just post your email here and i'll contact you. To the poster that didn't get my email, make a dummy email address and post it and i'll resend. Thanks!

alikaz

Anonymous
Mar 8 2007, 8:06 PM EST
"I thank everyone for their support, I have emailed everyone so far that has posted, and I am working hard to get all of these adapters made ASAP. If anyone else would also like to order one, please just post your email here and i'll contact you. To the poster that didn't get my email, make a dummy email address and post it and i'll resend. Thanks!

alikaz"
I would like an adapter also email me at [email protected] thanks... Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 12 2007, 3:32 PM EDT
I would like one too. [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 13 2007, 11:53 AM EDT
Yup, I'll do the $40 too... [email protected]. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 13 2007, 7:24 PM EDT
Do either of the two adapter options allow you to take calls when you have them plugged in? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 14 2007, 5:44 PM EDT
Thanks for making these. Please email : [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2 35 6 7 | Next