• A Wetpaint Site
Already a member?
Sign in
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: windows media encoder

Keyword tags: 3.5 inch display video Windows Media Encoder Wishes to HTC
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
windows media encoder
Jul 28 2006, 11:32 PM EDT
is a great free program that allows you to convert .mpg video's into .wmv's so you can watch recorded tv show's and movies on your phone. I WISH HTC would make a new phone that uses the OLD 3.5 inch screen with all the functionality of this phone, but it just doesn't seem like it will ever happen. They have done it before why won't they do it again. I know "The phone's too big" Waaaaaaaaa I don't like holding a big phone to my ear. That's what blue tooth ear buds are for. 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Nashev
Nashev
RE: windows media encoder
Jan 11 2008, 5:24 PM EST
"I WISH HTC would make a new phone that uses the OLD 3.5 inch screen with all the functionality of this phone, but it just doesn't seem like it will ever happen. They have done it before why won't they do it again. I know "The phone's too big" Waaaaaaaaa I don't like holding a big phone to my ear. That's what blue tooth ear buds are for."
YES! I'm too wish it! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)