• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: Delete email icon?Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

DC_user
Delete email icon?
Jun 25 2009, 4:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 25 2009, 4:44 PM EDT
Looking for a little help. I started to set up a second email account on my HTC Touch Pro (US Cellular) when I had to stop the process. When I had time to come back to the task, I noticed it had installed a email icon on my mail front page. Since then I have sucessfully set up my second account. However, I have an extra email icon (envelope) on my mail page. Is there a way to delete the unused icon? Thanks. Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Delete email icon?
Jun 26 2009, 4:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 26 2009, 4:45 PM EDT
"Looking for a little help. I started to set up a second email account on my HTC Touch Pro (US Cellular) when I had to stop the process. When I had time to come back to the task, I noticed it had installed a email icon on my mail front page. Since then I have sucessfully set up my second account. However, I have an extra email icon (envelope) on my mail page. Is there a way to delete the unused icon? Thanks."
If you are looking at your Accounts list, is the email account that you didnt finish setting up shown there? If it is, just tap and hold on it and then from the pop-up menu, select Delete. The soft reset your device to complete the removal. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)