• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: No power on phoneThis is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

MzSDG
No power on phone
Apr 12 2009, 10:22 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2009, 10:22 PM EDT
I have a brand new Touch Pro which is 2 days old. It is now dead without any power. I attempted to charge the phone but there aren't any lights on indicating power. Any idea what's going on before I return it? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Touch Pro Wont power on
denco7
denco7
1. RE: No power on phone
Apr 12 2009, 10:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2009, 10:31 PM EDT
"I have a brand new Touch Pro which is 2 days old. It is now dead without any power. I attempted to charge the phone but there aren't any lights on indicating power. Any idea what's going on before I return it?"
Just the usual, remove the battery, check the contacts. Check the charger or usb cable. If the phone will hard reset, try that. Otherwise warranty return time. Do you find this valuable?    

MzSDG
2. RE: No power on phone
Apr 12 2009, 10:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2009, 10:43 PM EDT
"Just the usual, remove the battery, check the contacts. Check the charger or usb cable. If the phone will hard reset, try that. Otherwise warranty return time."
Yes, I tried that twice. I pressed the button on the bottom, next to the charging port and nothing happened. I figured I'd have to return it. Thanks for your response... Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)