• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HELPP sprint Htc touch :( doesnt workThis is a featured thread

karlatx21

karlatx21
HELPP sprint Htc touch :( doesnt work
Tuesday, 4:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Tuesday, 4:00 AM EDT
so my HTC touch was working perfectly until today it froze so i took the battery for a few secs and turned it back on but it takes FOREVER at the windows mobile green screen and after a long wait it takes me to the main home screen well once there the only buttons that work is the talk/end button and the middle buttons none of the touch commands work!

Im not sure if im explaining myself correctly and i apologize about that but the main point is that no matter what i touch on the screen it doesnt work any idea? :( i cant be without my phone :( and i havent done a hard reset bc i dont wanna lose my contacts any idea?
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: HELPP sprint Htc touch :( doesnt work
Tuesday, 5:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Tuesday, 5:05 PM EDT
"so my HTC touch was working perfectly until today it froze so i took the battery for a few secs and turned it back on but it takes FOREVER at the windows mobile green screen and after a long wait it takes me to the main home screen well once there the only buttons that work is the talk/end button and the middle buttons none of the touch commands work!

Im not sure if im explaining myself correctly and i apologize about that but the main point is that no matter what i touch on the screen it doesnt work any idea? :( i cant be without my phone :( and i havent done a hard reset bc i dont wanna lose my contacts any idea?"
If remocing and reinserting the battery (which should be a last resort for any WIndows Mobile device because it corrupts files that hang the device upon reboot) then the Hard Reset is the next step.
You can try to back up your contacts using Activeysnc/Window Mobile Device Center but this requires Outlook.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)